Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Song of the Season

Sometimes I'll hear a song that perfectly matches the song of my heart. Love never fails by Brandon Heath has been stuck in my head for the past three weeks. It's a simple song about the great love the Lord has for us.

I think this song registers with me because of the uncertainty that life brings. I feel like I am in an uncertain season where I am confident that the Lord is working, but I don't quite know what He is doing. I only sense that I'm on the edge of something great. It's that feeling you get when you've reached the clearing at the top of a mountain and see the landscape below you for the first time.


It's that amazing place of wonder and awe where you feel like you are looking God fully in His face. Where everything else falls to the wayside because you're seeing the Father and He's seeing you. Of this I am certain, His love never fails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment